Gallery | Kitchen

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Color Block Collar Sweater

© Color Block Collar Sweater

Design features I-corded neckline, peter pan collar,
wide band ribbed hem, knit-purl chevron body, and set-in sleeves. 

Berroco, Comfort DK
50% Super Fine Nylon/50% Super Fine Acrylic, 178 yards/50 g ball,
Machine wash. Tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. 
Color # 2733/Turquoise , Dye Lot # V1629, 6 x Yarn Ball(s)
Color # 2739/Grape Jelly, Dye Lot # V1240, 1 x Yarn Ball(s)
Needle: US5 3.75mm

2 comments:

  1. I am knitting a sweater for my granddaughter in the Turquoise yarn, same dye lot. Did you have any left ofter that you would be willing to sell? I do not have enough yarn to finish.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie!

    I have a few yards left (maybe less than 10). How much do you need? I have had the same problem with another project I worked on before and ordered from a different dye lot. They are not noticeable. Berroco Comforts are pretty consistent as far as I can tell.

    SH

    ReplyDelete